Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just a question    

Just a question

lolla
Hungary

Just a question

I know everybody is getting ready for X-mas, but I have a question about preparing worksheets. If I find an online exercise and I make it into a word doc., will it be considered as a stolen one or it can be my own �legal� contribution?

Thanks for the answer in advance!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!

Laura

21 Dec 2008      

alien boy
Japan

One of the rules (on the registration page) is...

"You can only send printables created by yourself. You will never send  printables taken from other websites or publications. You will never send printables whose origin you don�t know (worksheets borrowed from other teachers, for example). If we find stolen printables we will delete the account of the user who sent them."

so, if you�re going to use an online exercise please be careful about how you do it! Some sites allow you to put your own information in to generate a worksheet. If it is that situation then of course you could upload it.

If you copy something from another source (without referencing) it is plagiarism. If you copy something in its entirety without adding to it & referencing it, then it is also plagiarism.

You can use information and (inspiration) from another source but please, put yourself into it - create questions, ideas, information... make it your own & then upload it!!!

Cheers,
B-)

21 Dec 2008