Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hurricane    

hurricane

sirhaj
Malaysia

Ed,

1. Promise us that you and your loved ones will be alright
2. Promise us that this will be over soon and you can resume your lively and happy life.
3. Above all, promise us that you �ll never leave us.

May Irene the Hurricane, a daughter to Mother Nature, lose its destructive power before it reaches any region and that, she will quickly pass.

27 Aug 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

please be safe Ed.

27 Aug 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Sorry to hear that. We �ll just pray and hope you, people, will go through it smoothly. I just got a message from a friend from New York, everybody who lives in the waterfront neighbourhoods has to evacuate because of the hurricane.
Sophia

27 Aug 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear ED,

Take care, try to be safe. Keep us informed if possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

27 Aug 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Take care, Ed!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Les

27 Aug 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

To Ed and all the people in the area: You have all our support. My thoughts are with you.

27 Aug 2011     

misseleonora
Argentina

I really hope everything ends well, we will be praying for you, and all the friends we have there. 

27 Aug 2011     

domif
France

Dear Ed, I �m thinking of you and of my daughter who �s in New york . Take care and be safe ! All my thoughts are with her , with you and all the people there . Give us news if you can . Hugs

27 Aug 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hope you �re safe till this is over, and to see you around very soon. Take care.

27 Aug 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hang in there Ed! 

27 Aug 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >