Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Merry Christmas to everyone!    

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Zora
Canada

Why is everyone getting so uptight here. It was only a suggestion and the last time I took a look, it was perfectly fine to voice your opinion here. Spacegirl only voiced an idea - on her part it would be nice to see on some worksheets clipart that was more "age neutral" - especially on work that is strictly geared to a more advanced level, or a more "adult" level.

It�s like some of us have repeatedly asked that there also be black and white worksheets as well as coloured. That is a suggestion, nothing more.

People really should be a tad more tolerant with other peoples ideas. It�s okay to want different things - and to politely ask if things could be changed. I saw nothing wrong with the request. Spacegirl was not belittling anyone�s work here, so I can�t understand how people could come up with stuff like "If you don�t like it, don�t download it." - those types of remarks are quite unnecessary - honestly, we are adults here...  

22 Dec 2008     

anaisabel001
Spain

Clap I fully agree with you Zora!!Heart

23 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Better put that I tried yesterday Zora. �An honest suggestion, you can disagree, that�s fine, you can voice your support, express your views whatever. �I know we can�t hear the tone of voice (maybe we should write it in brackets) - (light hearted tone of voice) - but sometimes the tone of voice I hear as I�m reading the posts are pretty heated. �To grow we must share ideas, some will be good some bad, but none should be silenced.

23 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2