Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Send a printable ???    

Send a printable ???

Dameon
Thailand

Send a printable ???

Hi All,

I dont know who i need to report this too as i can �t find a contact us section but i need some hlep trying to send a printable.

i have 3 worksheets on irregular verbs that i would like to share with everyone but when i try  to upload them i get a time out and i get the following error message ,

Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

Is anyone else experiencing problems uploading ??

I have checked and the document is only 32kb so well under the allowed size, and it is in a .doc format.

any help or suggestions would be greatful.
thanks
Dan

3 Sep 2011      

Taminka
Russian Federation

Dear Dan,
Same happened to me:( I �m new here and also would like to share my worksheet with everybody but it is without any result:( Hope that we get an answer soon. Good luck!

3 Sep 2011     

marta v
Serbia

Experiencing the same problem since yesterday, the page is probably under maintenance. Keep on trying.

3 Sep 2011     

dinglesazara
Spain

same problem, but there aer contributions today, so where �s the problem? Take it easy.

3 Sep 2011     

maryse pey�
France

keep cool ! This problem occurs from time to time and all we have to do is BE PATIENT !

Only Victor can solve the problem and it is the week end. Let him enjoy it ! I am quite sure he will do something very soon.

I am as addicted to ESL as you are and I have ws to send too ! So KEEP COOL !

Such a site is something appealing and we are lots here ! And computers are capricious. and the marvellous site Victor created is COMPLEX.

So from time to time we have to suffer from the inevitable �bugs �.

So, once again, KEEP COOL !

Maryse.

3 Sep 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

I �m trying to be patient, dear Maryse, but it �s the third day I �m trying to upload a ws and this is getting very, very annoying...

3 Sep 2011     

maryse pey�
France

dear Carlos,

I perfectly understand you ! Remember I am a woman and women are not known to be patient (LOL !).

But what else can we do ?

That �s a way to exchange some hugs, isn �t it ? Thanks ESL to reinforce the friendship within this site !

Let �s be positive ! The thing is that Victor wants to give us a very useful site and it is like a human body : the more complex the more sensible to what we cannot understand ! Human can reflect, computers cannot, can they ?

Plenty plenty plenty plenty plenty of hugs to all of you !

Maryse.

3 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

After 8.00/9.00 pm spanish time, it is usually easier! But I don �t guarantee anything! Smile
best of luck to all of you. You will get there and we will be able to access your wonderful work! Looking forward to it!Big smile

3 Sep 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Well, that explains where there are relatively few contributions today, it is kind of nice to be able to look at things carefully because the selection is comparatively small ;o)

3 Sep 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear Mariethe,

I guess I was not alone to try to upload my work between 8:00 pm and 2:00 am (Spanish time).

There is an important detail we must consider : technically differences exist according the country where we live, the program we use, the speed of uploading capacity as well as the downloading one and so many other aspects I can guess even if I am not an engineer.

Just think that we cannot download all the ws due to the differences in the programs we are using and that makes the file unexploiable once downloaded. It has occured several times to me !

Victor has a great knowledge about all that and I am sure he makes his best to make the site available.

On another hand he has his own life like all of us ! And I am grateful to him to give us such a marvelous opportunity. Nothing is perfect and I humbly confess I cannot deal with what he deals with ! I must confess too that I hate headaches...

Well, I am going back to have some fun in improving my next wss. LOL !

Very good week end.

Maryse.

3 Sep 2011     

ingrata84
Spain

I happens to me too, why? I have three new worksheets and I can �t upload them. Why? does anybody know the reason?
Regards,
Ingrid

3 Sep 2011     

1    2    Next >