Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a thought for all french teachers    

a thought for all french teachers

jamiejules
France

a thought for all french teachers

Tomorrow all french teachers at secondary schools will go back to meet their new pupils!
I always get very excited the first day, and still have butterflies in the stomach after so many years! hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow and may your principals stay in their offices!!

4 Sep 2011      

dagn
France

thank you jamiejules! Have a nice first day too!
veronique

4 Sep 2011     

67Englishteacher
France

thanks! I feel exactly the same as you do. And I never get to sleep well before going back, mainly because I �m afraid I might miss the alarm!

have a nice day, all of you!

4 Sep 2011     

Aurore
France

Thanks for the kind thought. Have a good day.

4 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Shall be thinking of you all tomorrow! I know how you feel! I felt the same up to my retirement so you �d better be patient !LOL  I wonder if I will sleep well tonight! Maybe it takes more than retirement to forget about the apprehension before going back to schoolSmile
I was talking to a little kid today saying he didn �t want to go back to school because he was frightened  and I comforted him by saying " You know, even teachers feel apprehensive before going back to school" He had never heard that before and that seemed to  reassure him!

4 Sep 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Virginie:  First of all :Happy Bithday  The same here in Morocco. Tomorrow is our first day at school but  we �ll start teaching  on  Sep 15 th.
@ Mariethe : Lucky you and thanks for reassuring our students! Btw : You missed Frank �s show! Hope all is well!

Have a very successful school year

5 Sep 2011