Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Email friend (pen friends)    

Email friend (pen friends)

Regy
Argentina

Email friend (pen friends)

HI I �M FROM ARGENTINA AND I �D LIKE TO FIND SOME PEOPLE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN CHATTING WITH MY STUDENTS. OR LET �S MAKE OUR STUDENT CHAT AMONG THEMSELVES.

I HAVE STUDENTS OF DIFFERENT AGES
10-12
14-15
16-17

16 Sep 2011      

eild
Russian Federation

I am looking for someone to chat too.I am from Russia and run my own course-english for dif/ages

16 Sep 2011     

ozcosh
China

Hello...I am quite interested in having my students have pen pals or rather email correspondence as well. We did a lesson in letter writing an they were very enthusiastic about it. They are a group of 6 Chinese students age 11-14, whose English level is average but good sentence structure. How do we go about this? Do we exchange emails then assign it to the students? Many thanks. Hope this would work out.

16 Sep 2011     

netameli
Czech Republic

Hi, 

I �m an ESL teacher at a primary school in Istanbul, Turkey. I �ve students at intermediate-elementary level between 10-13 years old. I think I can find lots of then who would be enthusiastic about corresponding in English. 

We can exchange the basic info about the students and each of them can choose his/her own penpal or we can  do it randomly. Also I think we should encourage them to write real letters at first rather than through e-mail, because you know they can see the two countries � stamps, students � handwriting, even they can put some stuff in the envelopes.

I will try to make a list of the interested students and give more specific information to you. In any case you may send us your postal adress maybe the students (both mine and yours)  can post letters individually with the help of their parents; but the letters come to the school address. If you are interested please contact me via the e-mail below. 

here is my -email: [email protected]

Hatice. 

25 Sep 2011