Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Our students ´ works in a blog.    

Our students ´ works in a blog.

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Our students ´ works in a blog.

Dear friends

Last year a small group of people from ESL printables started a blog to post our students ´ most creative works.

The idea is to share what projects we are working and get new ideas with what other teachers are doing around the world.
On the other hand, students get so proud when they see their works, in the same blog together with people ´s works from so many different countries.

I ´d like to ask you to pay a visit and, if you are interested in posting your students ´ works just let me know - I ´ll give you the password so that you can upload them. If you need any help, there is a small tutorial ( second page ) and you can always ask me if you need.
We will be very glad if you join in.Tongue

http://esl-wearetheworld.blogspot.com

16 Sep 2011      

Kita19
Portugal

Hi there!!!

What a fabulous idea!! :D I confess I had already thought of making something similar for my students, but a blog with work from so many students around the world sounds really nice!!

I ´ll pay a visit there now!! Thanks for letting us know about this!

Hugs, 

Sandra Patricia

16 Sep 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Linda, how very interesting!!! Thanks for the offer to upload our students projects and their work. I have 2 interesting projects with my students for this bimester. One will be on "Teen Trends", I made 3 teams, one will do a sketch, one a song, and another a fashion show presentation. Another of the projects will be videos, where they will be cooking a dish, where they have to mention the ingredients, measurements, procedure etc.
I ´d love to share these projects in your wonderful blog!

Thanks again for your generous offer!!! They will feel proud to see their work there!!!

Hugs!

Mar

16 Sep 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

You can see my students ´ acting out a short sketch, which the rest of the students enjoyed.
Hope you like it,
Yolanda

16 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Tongue  Tongue 

I was about to burst into tears , no one dropping a line, I was feeling..... miserable.

Please, we would be delighted with new people joining. We all deal with different students and situations, so each one of us does what is possible, what the students seem to be more interested on, depending on which facilities each one has.

Everything is helpful for everyone. Please, don ´t let us down. We have been working hard, most of the times it turns out to be  a little difficult, when it comes to coordinate things,but ... we did it.

Any and all tips will be warmed and hugged - we can try cross countries project about any topic... any ideas, as far as related to the main topic . sharing students ´ projects / works.

Kita and Mar you are most welcomed and we are looking forward to hear about your ideas.Hug

Iolanda, thanks a bunch for believing.Heart

I always do whatever I can if I believe my kids will take some profit.

The blog is open to all of you who may want to give it a try.

I didn ´t mention before, but... everything is free, no need to pay anything , anywhere.

Hugs
Linda

17 Sep 2011     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Congrats Olinda, very nice project!
Kiss
Cartuxa

17 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Cartuxa

Thanks a bunch for dropping a line; you are welcome, join us, anything our students do is worth. We don ´t have to share Brilliant things. We share what we have - some of us work with high conditions, others don ´t , some have few and brilliant students, some of us have classes with 30 students and things turn out a little hard. But we do, we work, we go forward and we try. I would be glad to see what each one of us manages to do even with very, very hard conditions.
Thanks Cartuxa ( you ´ve got a friend )
Linda

17 Sep 2011     

juliag
Japan

Amazing stuff! Congratulations to each and every one of you. Clap

17 Sep 2011