Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > pen pals again    

pen pals again

Regy
Argentina

pen pals again

again I ask for teachers who may be interested in exchanging our student �s emails. I have a lot of interested students with different levels

16 Sep 2011      

lynetteaav
Brazil

Hi, I teach English to students in the interior of Bahia, Brazil. There are intro through Level 2 students who are very interested in improving their English through correspondence and I would especially like to get the teen classes involved. So just let me know if you are interested and we can exchange emails.

16 Sep 2011     

reginachanel
United States

I �m a high school English teacher in Texas and have a sophomore class that is interested in corresponding with students from another country.  How many students do you have?

16 Sep 2011     

netameli
Czech Republic

I am in! :) I �ll meet my students on monday. They are 6th grade students I don �t know   how many students there are. I �ll write on monday. I can send you my e-mail and we can go on through mails if it suits you in terms of the grade of the students.

16 Sep 2011     

bhau
India

Hello ,
I have a group of students of 3rd , 4th and 5th grade who are too keen to have pen-pals.
We can help them to find the same  so they can start their correspondence through e-mails. Let me know at your earliest.
Cheers.
Bhau

16 Sep 2011     

betgri
Argentina

Im from argentina too I am really interested in penpals I own an private insitute and I would like my students to have this proyect. But i really don �t know how to start.

17 Sep 2011     

lili62
Argentina

Hi! I �m from Argentina, too. I work for private and public secondary schools. If you are interested, just let me know. cheers! 

17 Sep 2011     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hello,

My class of 20 8th graders (14 years old) is also looking for penpals. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hugs
Elizabeth

17 Sep 2011     

Elenie
Greece

Hi! I �m really interested in getting our students in touch. I teach almost all age groups but the ones I �m really interested in getting involved into that are between 12 and 15...So please, do let me know if you �re interested too because I think it will be a wonderful opportunity for our students to practise their English and meet new friends...

14 Oct 2011     

kowalskar
Poland

Hi there :)

My name is Renata . I �m from Poland and need penpals too. Anyone interested, let me know:)

my email address is : [email protected]

I have a private school with studients at levels form pre-A1 (kids) to level CAE (Adults).

I would be grateful for any contacts:)

Bye for now

renata

14 Oct 2011