Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU, MY DEAREST FRIENDS!    

THANK YOU, MY DEAREST FRIENDS!

Denisa
Romania

THANK YOU, MY DEAREST FRIENDS!

teresapr, juliag, Carlos D., ellakass, a isabel, emiliafachada (F), franknbea, anaisabel001, Mariethe House, Mabdel, Zora, Jayho, anitarobi,macomabi, gilorit,serene,silvanija, mariamit, mariannina, Anna P, t.gyorgyi, Greek Professor

Thank you so much for your warm wishes for my b-day!
you made me feel so special and so blessed for having you in my life!

HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHug

edit: sorry for messing up the forum! I meant to show you all my appreciation and love, but the pc seemed to have another idea! I hope it´ll be ok now!
Kisses and hugs.

22 Sep 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

Your message is really cute but it distorts the website.
Maybe you can insert these lovely pictures in the "reply" ("answer") instead?

22 Sep 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Denisa,
Please reupload Hugyour beautiful Thank You notes in reply to this post. Then add another "reply" - "answer". This way your friends will be able to enjoy your cute messages and the forum will be not distorted.

PS: You can see a huuuuge butterfly above. Because I added another "answer", the huge picture doesn �t distort the forum... All members can see the picture when they click to read the forum post.
Picture is shared and forum is not messy. It is an easy trick I learnt from ESLP colleagues.

I didn�t want you to remove the pics forever, I just wanted you to upload the Thank-you notes in the reply. Hope I didn�t upset you...

23 Sep 2011     

juliag
Japan

Thank you dear Denisa, your warm message put a smile on my face.
@dear Nika Jana, I know exactly what you were trying to say, to put the images in a "hidden" message so they don �t throw the forum out of shape. Good advice, thank you. Thumbs Up

23 Sep 2011