Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest - Sorry, Please let me know if you can see the picture now.    

Caption contest - Sorry, Please let me know if you can see the picture now.

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Maryse Pey�,

What an unpleasant place to land!

Les

24 Sep 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Rocky:  "You�ve heard of WiFi haven�t you.  Well, I must tell you, it�s really funny when I get together with my girlfriend, and she�s wearing her satellite dish too, because her name is FiFi - she is a real hot spot and attracts every doggone single fella around"

24 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Out of compet

Barbara

Labs are my love. What happened to the poor one, with an  Elizabeth collar? I love labs, my true loving lab died a few months ago, still missing her a lot. My golden retriever is very cute, but she is always missing something, always absent mind,always ( forgive me ) VERY BLOND.

Labs are very special dogs.

As inteligent as can be. I had a very complex problem, I was as deaf as possible. When my mobille rang , she would stand up and ran to th phone and wait and bark until I light my mind and discovered that she was telling me my mobile had just rung.

How I miss her!

Your lab is very cute, we call them, ( white as yours ) Sand, the brown ones we can them choco and the ones as mine , they are called simply Black. Coated and curly are not usual here, in POrtugal. I used to say mine was black, fat and ugly; the golden I used to say she was blonde and dizzy.

My Lab has been my true friend for more than twelve years.

Loving labs, yours is a real LAB. really a wonderful dog. May he be with you for many years to come.

24 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@Les ... I don �t think she meant yours in particular.

24 Sep 2011     

< Previous   1    2