Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Just wondering    

Just wondering

sirhaj
Malaysia

My assumptions are:

1. I think the person likes you ( stalking, spying, obsessing you)
2. I think he or she was drunk and now aware of what he/she �s doing
3. The person just feels extremely boring and wants to find someone to mess up with and it happened to be you.
4. I think the person had a bad day and channeled the pent-up feeling through this
5. The person is "Struck", "Overwhelmed", " Super Impressed" by your work that the person was LITERARY speechless.

Have you tried to PM him/her?

Sirhajwan

25 Sep 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

Maybe a cat on the keyboard????
:-)

25 Sep 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Cheezels, my cat also loves to walk, turn around and settle down to sleep on my keyboard, especially when I �m behind it! I think she �s jealous of the attention the keyboard gets! (she does the same to any book I try to read!)
So that might indeed be the answer to the mystery...funny how something so seemingly silly gets so many responses... I bet many members here love a good detective story!

25 Sep 2011     

Sainte-Marie
United States

This looks like another contest "Solve the mystery"

My suggestions:
1. A person is a true Canadian and we �re not as  we stare at his message with blank incomprehension. He wants us to show how to talk like a Canadian.
2. A person might stammer a little bit. But that doesn �t matter. The thing is he said "Thank you!" -- that counts and brightens  a day.
3. C.C stands for a Canadian Club, a brand of rye-- a little bit of booze might have started that encrypted message ;)

25 Sep 2011     

< Previous   1    2