Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading worksheets    

Uploading worksheets

chosen1
Mexico

Uploading worksheets

I �m fairly new to this site, right. It first I didn �t have ANY problem uploading worksheets, then all of a sudden I wasn �t able to. I don �t know how many times and for how long I �ve tried. It �s kind of frustraiting, not that you guys (masters in teaching) would be interested in my WS, but I still wanted to upload them =(
I �m no freeloader, I do want to share. I feel bad just taking from you guys.

27 Sep 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

HELLO THERE!

I have been trying to upload a ws as well for the last few hours and it says:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 124

Don �t know what that means.... ?!Wacko Just hope this situation is temporary.....

ascincoquinas

27 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Victor is a  facetious man and likes playing  around with the site so that we really appreciate what he does when it is working again!Big smileLOL
Seriously speaking,It is just a temporary thing and should be sorted out soon.!

27 Sep 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

thanks so much for your quick  reply Mariethe!

Clap

ascincoquinas

27 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Marie Th�rese !!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Victor is not watching around..

( Seriously, this is a tradition here in EslPrintables. It won �t be the same if this site would ever work and spin all around without any problems. Difficulties bring a special taste and flavour to our lives. 

Thumbs Up

Evil I am

Kisses

Linda

28 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I have it from a good source who shall remain anonymous that it is in fact Mariethe who controls the uploading of ws and ppts on this site. She has been known not to allow people to upload simply because she doesn �t like their avatar. She once told me I had to change my avatar because she didn �t like the shades I was wearing in my avatar. So you have to be careful not to upset her. She is very fickle. Hope this helps. Ed

28 Sep 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Ascinquocinas,

Unfortunately, I have had the same problem with exactly the same error message as you for the past two weeks.

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 124

I have tried to �upload � my Worksheets, without success, on about 200 occasions.

Les 

28 Sep 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

There have indeed been some �temporary � problems with the uploading. Temporary being a very flexible concept, we now have two sister sites in order to deal with these problems more effectively.

Check them out for free here and here.

28 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@Philip...That �s hilarious!!
Unfortunately we keep hearing more and more of the same.

28 Sep 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Les!

You will probably laugh at my "stupid suggestion" , but I could actually upload today (09/28/2011) the ws i referred to with a new browser called: OPERA!

May be you could sing and upload your work! I AM SURE IT WILL WORK OUT!!! LOLTongueCool

28 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Ed!LOL You had me burst out laughing first thing in the morning and that put me in a good mood for the rest of the day! Gerard thank you for it! errmmm! Men!!Wacko  Big smile
BTW, guess what! I can �t upload either! Let �s hope Victor has a look at the posts today! Smile

28 Sep 2011     

1    2    Next >