Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Downloading stolen worksheets    

Downloading stolen worksheets

libertybelle
United States

Downloading stolen worksheets

I just noticed that I downloaded a stolen worksheet.
When I download, I can�t see the comment box.
After downloading I usually go back and leave a thank you, and THEN I
first see the other comments, among them, one that says the WS is stolen.
If I read all the comments first, I�ll never get any work done!!!
This is a problem in my opinion.
We�re all very busy people here and it would be a shame if we had to read all the comments
before downloading, don�t you think?
L

25 Dec 2008      

eng789
Israel

The same thing happened to me. �I downloaded a page and being the polite person that �I try to be, I left a note and that is when I saw the stolen message. �I felt bad, but it was too late.

Thank g-d that I found you guys. �Your pages have saved my life. �So, I too am rushed and sometimes download pages without really paying attention.�

Sorry.�

26 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Before I download I always just scroll down the page & quickly scan for the word �stolen�. I actually appreciate it when someone puts this as the subject of their comment because it stands out. It takes maybe 5 seconds for me to do this!

It is always possible to make a mistake - almost everyone does & we don�t all have all the time we would like to spend on the site.

Also, I�m sure that everyone can forgive & forget. After all, it was a simple mistake.

Cheers, B-)

26 Dec 2008