Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What happened to mzanatta?    

What happened to mzanatta?

lolelozano
Argentina

What happened to mzanatta?

Hello everybody! long time - no see.

Does anyone know what happened to this user mzanatta?
She has been a member here for more than 2 years and all of a sudden she disappeared - As far as I know, she hasn �t canceled her account.

any ideas what happened?

thanks a lot!
have a great day

17 Oct 2011      

cheezels
New Zealand

Sometimes people change their user name and then it can be really hard to find them. Try finding a worksheet that you know is hers and see what the user name is.
I hope someone can help you more!

17 Oct 2011     

lolelozano
Argentina

Thanks for your answer  @cheezel,
the thing is that she sent me a note days ago telling me that she couldn�t sign in here cause, it seems she has been banned? Telling her she wasn�t a member of eslprintables any more - Can this be possible?

thanks for your time
have a nice day!

18 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

yes, it is possible to ban someone from this site if (s)he broke several times the rules edicted to be a member.

Carefully read again these rules and you will understand why a member can be banned.

I am sorry for the person you are talking about but I guess there were very good reasons that made her banned.

19 Oct 2011