Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > penpals/epals    

penpals/epals

Elenie
Greece

penpals/epals

Hello everyone!

I am looking for penpals/epals for my students aged 11 to 15. I �d prefer post better since I think it �s safer, so it �d be easier to communicate with students from Europe. However I �d be happy to get them start communicating with ss from all over the world...and they �d be twice as happy...You see I � ve promised to find them penpals and they �re very enthusiastic about it. I �ve wanted to start a project like that for a few years but it is only this year that I discovered this site.

I �d be greatful for any serious proposals. I �d hate to let them down and I �d be more than happy to get them to communicate with "real" people rather than write letters as part of their exercises!

18 Oct 2011      

mamidenacho
Spain

I �d be interested. Mine are 13.

18 Oct 2011     

mamidenacho
Spain

I �d be interested. Mine are 13.

18 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

My email is [email protected]! We could go on with our discussion through e-mail...

18 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

I �m really sorry if I overdo it but I really want my students to start communicating with kids their age from abroad so I �ll post this announcement every day...maybe twice a day!

18 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

I �m really sorry if I overdo it but I really want my students to start communicating with kids their age from abroad so I �ll post this announcement every day...maybe twice a day!

18 Oct 2011     

Marliteach
Brazil

Hi,
       My name is Marli and I �m an English teacher from Brazil. I �d like to participate of this project. I have 40 students, they are 13-14 years old. They like to write and talk in English.
We can exchange emails or letters. What do you think about it?

Hugs,
Marli

18 Oct 2011     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Hello.  I �m a teacjer of English from Russia.
It �s a great idea!
My students are at the age of 10-14. They will be glad to have penfriends.
Write to my e-mail:[email protected]

18 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

Thank you both for answering!

Maril,
 I think my oldest students will be delighted to communicate with yours. My e-mail adress is [email protected], so we could continue through mail if that is OK with you! My classes have already started and I �ve asked for their parents � permission. When do your classes start and finish? ...because another teacher from Brazil told me you stop around Christmas!

Mariya,
Thanks a lot! It is a bit hard to find younger students to get my students in touch with. Most teachers taught 13-15 year-olds that wanted to start mailing, so this is a relief. My e-mail is [email protected]. I will send you an e-mail with suggestions and details if you want, but because I �m a bit busy today, I might send it first thing tomorrow. Feel free to ask me any questions before that though!

Hugs to you both!

18 Oct 2011     

olliy
Ukraine

My name is  olga and I �m an English teacher from UKRAINE. I HAVE 150 STUDENT AND THEY WANT TO HAVE PENFRIENDS.They like to write and talk in English. my student are at the age of 13-16.Write to my e-mail:[email protected]

18 Oct 2011     

phinixi
Morocco

Hi
I like the idea . Im a teacher of english in Morocco.. my name is rachid..i have about 140 ss, they are 15,16 yrs old. It would be a great think for them to communicate in English with students from differnt countries. the question I have is : are the students going to be free to e-mail their supposed  penpals or will we supervise their communication? if so, how can we manage it... thank you for the idea...here is my emai in case [email protected]

19 Oct 2011     

1    2    Next >