Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

Mariethe House
France

Now  I know why I think different!WinkCryBig smile

Young men know the rules, but old men know the exceptions.

Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894) American author and poet.

31 Oct 2011     

stexstme
France

Now ... I know WHY I don �t understand ... you.LOL
Wink
PS : Still, Manon has got a point here : I agree with her...( as always ...;-))

31 Oct 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

Treasure:

The Golden Rule is : don �t offend other members directly or indirectly.

31 Oct 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mariethe, I �m not old nor young. Well maybe young at heart.

Anyway, I have a problem when people are bending the rules for some people and not for others. I �m not saying this is what you do. In a hospital, a sick person should be treated the same way whether it �s a king or a homeless person. I ask for the same thing here: fairness. If we �re not willing to give a chance to a newbie and are quick to draw our guns (or point finger) whenever they make a mistake, then why should we bend the rules for a veteran member?

Just asking... Because if this question had been asked by a newbie, what kind of replies would she have gotten?

31 Oct 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Lucetta06,

The Golden Rule, the Diamond Rule -- Pride goes before a fall ( just a proveb) ;)

Yes, Manonski! Thumbs Up The best measure of the greatness of a society is the opportunity it offers to outsiders! Smile

And I�m 39! :)

31 Oct 2011     

treasure0911
France

Lucetta: I didn �t think I had offended anyone or otherwise please accept my apologies. I was just giving my opinion like the rest of you and I thought I could.
When I was talking about our intelligence I meant I understood the rules very well but I thought everyone was free to judge which rule was broken and how much and then consider reporting it or sending a PM.
I personally quite often download WS that are not "perfect" and do not report them because I think that if I thought it worth being downloaded at least once, I do not see why the person would not get the credit for it; but it �s my call.

Once again sorry if I have offended you and may this site last forever!

31 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2