Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Happiest of the New Years to everyone!    

The Happiest of the New Years to everyone!

gabitza
Romania

The Happiest of the New Years to everyone!

May you all have the Merriest Christmas and the Happiest of the New Years! Enjoy your holiday. Relax. Create worksheets, if that�s what makes you happy. Listen to your child�s voice. Read a good book. Have a walk. Play with the snow (if you have any). Be with the ones you love. Smile, have fun, sleep a lot! And above all, Love!
I�m glad I am part of this dedicated community! May we have a long life!
Gabriela

27 Dec 2008      

domnitza
Romania

The third Christmas day has its own little miracle here: it�s snowing! I don�t think we will be able to make a snowman (maybe just  a dwarf LOL), but at least we can enjoy it.

So have a happy holiday everybody!

27 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Yesterday the snow smiled upon us,falling gently,making every little cute face happy in the school but now going awayCryTiny sunlights are appearing...
Yet there are still 3 days for the coming new year.. 
Maybe we will be able enjoy the white Xmas..
Merry Christmas to you all everybodyHug

glittering snowman animated gif

27 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and looking for food. But it�s not spring yet. What a lovely day.

May you all enjoy these Christmas holidays with or without snow.

27 Dec 2008     

donapeter
Romania

In Brasov we have so much snow!!! It is such a typical Christmas week!!!! We go skiing!!! Enjoy the holiday, people!!!!
Merry Christmas!!

27 Dec 2008     

elenaxx
Romania

It is snowing here, in Pitesti ,too. After such a long time, finally we a have a few inches of snow. Can�t wait to walk my little dog outside, in the snow. Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!

27 Dec 2008     

elenaxx
Romania

It is snowing here, in Pitesti ,too. After such a long time, finally we a have a few inches of snow. Can�t wait to walk my little dog outside, in the snow. Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!

27 Dec 2008     

yamanegeli
Turkey

I wish u all reach your dreams in 2009....(Besides if u want to have snail mail friends i can give my students adresses... )

27 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Merry Christmas from my hot Argentina.

Wonderful picture yamanegeli but, don�t you think that it is too big for this site? have you tried reducing its size? please do it!!!

27 Dec 2008     

miss_yanis
Argentina

I�d REALLY REALLY love to have a snow Christmas, but here in Argentina the weather is sunny and hot (not to say BOILING!) LOL

Enjoy your snow and, if possible, send some fresh air over here! We definitely need it!

Kisses!

Miss Yanis

27 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

Yamanegeli, please reduce the size of the picture! Just push edit and click on the photo, then take the edge and drag it  until it�s smaller in size.

27 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >