Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > uploading    

uploading

Mariethe House
France

uploading

I have uploaded a new ws but I have some problems.
In the first place, the preview did not appear but now it �s OK. However the miniature of the ws. still doesn �t show . Instead I keep getting this image :

Has anyone else had the same problem ? Can anyone, please tell me how to solve it? Thanks!Smile

5 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Yes,
It did happen to me and as far as I can remember the posts on the forum to other users as well ever since the website was restructured. It does mean preview will come later:) So, be patient, nothing to worry about.
Have a nice weekend,
Sophia

5 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Sophia! But the thing is: the preview shows but the little picture next to the description does not!
Well I guess I will have to wait and see as they say in the big world!Big smile

5 Nov 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Mariethe,

have you tried to open your file in the "new contributions" ? Sometimes the preview is not visible on the general screen but when you open the file it is clear and completely visible.

5 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That �s the small preview snap shot which I meant. Sorry, to have confused you but that �s exactly the situation I had and the snap shot appeared later. Some kind of a glitch I guess if it �s done automatically, if not than there are probably too many wss for the admin to take care of right away:)
Sophia

5 Nov 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I see the same thing on some contributions as well...must be some glitch ;)

5 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Yes, Maryse , when I open it in my printables, the preview appears but not the picture next to the definition.
Sophia: I uploaded it this morning for tomorrow and after 8  or more hours, the problem is still the same. I guess i will have to wait but it is true that if the picture is not available in the new contributions , noone will download it which would be a great shame as I spent a lot of time doing it and would like people to benefit from it!Smile

5 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It �s not true, I got over a hundred downloads and most of them were before the little pic appeared in the recent contributions. BTW I can see the snap shots of all your newest wss no problem I�ve just checked & your latest autumn/fall minibook with 0 downloads as well.
Sophia 

5 Nov 2011     

maryse pey�
France

It occured to me more than once to open files in the new contributions and to see the clear preview whereas the picture was not at all visible before the opening. When a document is not yet available and you try to view it you can read : "The document is not yet available. Please try again in a few hours."

5 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Sophia for checking! You see , I can �t see it ! It doesn �t show when I open the link! Very kind of you!Thumbs UpSmile
 Thanks, maryse too!Embarrassed

5 Nov 2011