Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Can īt find printables    

Can īt find printables

moravc
Czech Republic

If you want to check free recent printables, you must click on the previews on the left side of our website - 

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have ... free downloads left.

In order to see various worksheets, you have to REFRESH the ESLP website (the round icon in your browser).
This way you will be able to see tens previews of worksheets in few minutes.
Good luck!

16 Nov 2011     

maditi
Portugal

I īve already tried to refresh the page of ESLP and the problem wasn īt solved:(

16 Nov 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

me too..... it doesn īt work

Unhappy

16 Nov 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Ok guys.
If you see 7 preview pictures of recent printables on the left side, you CAN download them by clicking the preview picture and then clicking BLUE download.

The next time you open ESLP website, you will see a sequence of OTHER 7 recent printables which you can download for free too.
So each time you refresh the page, you will see 7 different worksheet previews and you can decide whether you want those or not...

It is the only way I was able to download the free recent printables...
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO enter to see the standard page you are used to use, BUT you will HAVE TO USE THIS WEBPAGE ONLY: http://www.eslprintables.com/  as your ONLY access to the recent printables !
Return back to this main page and download another (new) printables...

Let me know if it works!

16 Nov 2011     

maditi
Portugal

It works! But I still have no access to my printables as well as I haven īt been given the 30 points I usually have.  Something is wrong! THanks for your help!

16 Nov 2011     

alex1968
Greece

Well, it īs now 6.15am in Greece and I still can īt get access to things I īm looking for.  Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.

GOOD MORNING TO ALLSmile

16 Nov 2011     

itxaroespe
Spain

me too but I am sure it will be solved soon

16 Nov 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3