Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Comparing    

Comparing

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Comparing

Hi dear friends

I �d like to share a link with a game board to work degrees of adjectives ( more than and ....er than ) I �ve just uploaded. It �s too heavy, cause it has a lot of clipart; I tried to resize it, but the quality was not that good. So, if you feel it can be useful, here you are:

https://sites.google.com/site/englishiscute/home/games/board-games

Hugs

Linda

16 Nov 2011      

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Linda,
Thanks you so much! I love your blog and all your wss! Congratulations! Hug

16 Nov 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hello there dear Linda,

Not only the comparatives board game but all of the other board games and in fact your entire website are absolutely fantastic. Congratulations on your excellent work and thank you so much for sharing it with us here even when it is too big to upload. It is so very kind and generous of you.
Hugs
Julia

16 Nov 2011     

Mariethe House
France

What a lot of precious work you have done in your blog! Thank you for sharing. Even if I won �t need  it now, I do appreciate the quality of the games and material you hve prepared.Smile

16 Nov 2011