Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Need a end-of-the-year activity? here you go!    

Need a end-of-the-year activity? here you go!

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you very much! It �s great!

27 Nov 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

203 people downloaded my powerpoint - which was totally free - and less than 10 people said thanks - which is also free... I guess not everyone is polite enough to say thanks when someone gives them something for free... i have to admit i �m disappointed by how things turned out... I didn �t want anyway in return but is a little thank you too much to ask???
next time i �ll be more selfish too...

27 Nov 2011     

fedi
Tunisia

Thank you very much for your generosity. It �s really a great work. Don �t be angry because some people don �t say thank you! and don �t stop giving for free if you can because this will make you different from the others! It �s not easy to give dear things for free, you are so special
Thanks againClap

27 Nov 2011     

Linou_
France

Dear Elodie,

thanks so much for your presentation. I don �t know how many hours you spent on it but a lot I �m sure!
I can �t hear the sounds because I only have Open Office Impress but one day I �ll have Powerpoint and I �ll use your presentation!

Thanks again!!

Hugs from a French colleague

Pauline

27 Nov 2011     

asungilsanz
Spain

Fantastic work!! Thanks a lot for your effort and your generosity!!

27 Nov 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot.

27 Nov 2011     

i_love_english
France

Thanks a lot! I �m sure my students will have great fun!

17 Jun 2013     

< Previous   1    2