Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > 3, 2, 1 ... ESLCHALLENGE IS FINALLY ONLINE    

3, 2, 1 ... ESLCHALLENGE IS FINALLY ONLINE

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Grixo,

It has cost me more than �12,000 in fees to achieve my present Educational qualifications, in addition to decades of study in my own time.  Millions of other Teachers have made similar sacrifices for their careers.

You seem to be suggesting that, after a talented, hard-working, dedicated Teacher has worked long and hard to produce a beautiful Worksheet which others want to use, if she asks to be paid for her work, she should feel ashamed.

Nonsense!

If I come to your town, do all the shopkeepers, restaurant workers, lawyers, doctors, and Teachers work without being paid?

Evelinamaria & Xani, I wish you All the Best.

Les Douglas

1 Dec 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

Good luck trying to sell what �s available for free on the Internet.

2 Dec 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

It �s always the same in life: if you want an exquisite wine from a special region, you �ll have to pay for it. Of course, you can drink cheaper and (sometimes) less delicious wine, but maybe you don �t always want that! ;-))

If you want a particularly appealing and really exquisite worksheet and only that one (which you cannot download for free anywhere on the Internet), you �ll also have to pay for it - as simple as that...

It has always been a little bit more expensive to have an extraordinary taste and will always be!! Wink

BTW, I think xani �s and evelinamaria �s prices are really, really moderate AND they don �t just sell their materials to teachers but also to students � parents - so what?! I totally agree with Les who wrote that we don �t expect our hairdresser to cut our hair for free, either.

2 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2