Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > looking for a penpal !!!    

looking for a penpal !!!

Dikaja
Russian Federation

looking for a penpal !!!

My name is Stella, I �m a graduated student and I work as a personal tutor for children, studying English. I �m 20, and I �m looking forward to having penpals from all over the world in order to improve my English and to learn more about other cultures. I �m also ready to help those who studies Russian or just want to learn more about Russia. Will be waiting for new friends!=) Have a nice day!

15 Dec 2011      

PhilipR
Thailand

I think the �rule � concerning posting personal information on the forum is a recommendation rather than a rule. 

Just be aware, Dikaja, that hackers or botnets may �harvest � emails for malicious purposes and spam. If you do want to share your email address publicly, you �d better use a secondary one.

16 Dec 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

I recommend that it�s better not talk at all with strangers even if with the bunch of emails. IMHO.

16 Dec 2011