Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just a question about updated ws    

Just a question about updated ws

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Just a question about updated ws

Hi dear community,

first of all this is not advertising since i really dont need the points and i offer my ws for free in my blog.... the thing is that yesterday i uploaded a ws (spongebob feelings and emotions)  but juliag wrote warning me of a mistake, so today i updated the ws. when the uploading was completed it said something about checking the preview in a few hours. when i went and checked the recent contributions i couldnt find  my ws not even with the preview coming soon square, so i went and checked again and i cant find it. i was wondering if this has happened to any of you too. another thing is that if the ws really isnt there and no one can see it then no one will see it to download it and if i deleted i would loose the points.  in my case i dont need the points but if this happens to a new member with little or no points then it wouldnt be fair. i just want to know if those ws with preview coming soon get to stay another day in the recent contributions or if they do not appear until the preview thing is fixed?  anyway to those who download it yesterday... it has some mistakes so you can go to my blog and download the correct version there. the link is  http://lizsantiagoeslworsheets.blogspot.com/2011/12/spongebob-emotions-and-feelings.html

17 Dec 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

** update:  i just found the ws with no preview but still wonder what i asked

17 Dec 2011     

naoura
Turkey

thanks a lot it �s kind of you to share with us your precious work for the sake of our students

17 Dec 2011     

miss K.
Ukraine

That sort of happened to me. I updated a ws too and it never appeared in therecent contributions.

17 Dec 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

It �s among the new contributions now:

17 Dec 2011