Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dear Friends,     

Dear Friends,

miameto
Turkey

Dear Friends,

The job interview is over, it was short, nearly 5-6 minutes. They asked some questions related to the information on my cv. As i prepared myself, it was not difficult to aswer them.

The result will be declared tomorrow or the other day. For me, it was succesfull. But, the final decision is belong to board members.

I would like to thank everbody here who sent sincere messages to me. I felt your support in every second during the interview. I hope the result will be good.

However, there were 63 more candidates for the demanded 16 instructors position. So, I hope those who deserve will get his/her place at the university.

Again thanks everybody milliions of time. Your support really made me so happy. I am proud of being a part of this family...

29 Dec 2008      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Miameto,

I�m so glad to know that were at ease during the interview.
Make sure that everyone who works hard will be rewarded by God!!!!!!
And you�ll be rewarded if God wills.

Hope you success and prosperity!
i�ll be waiting for the result tomorrow.

Nebal

29 Dec 2008     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Everything is going to be alright!!! And happy birthday Hug

29 Dec 2008     

maayyaa
Slovenia

heya,

glad to hear you feel confident about the interview!

Happy birthday!

29 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Whatever the outcome and I hope it�s a positive one, I personally think you have an awesome attitude and a great passion for education that you have shown us through your work so far. Good luck! and Happy Birthday!

29 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hi Miameto,
I hope things take progress as you wish it to be..
It makes me so proud to see qualified teachers in my country�s schools (like you).
You have such a talent and passion towards your job and I am sure you will do great things..
May the new year and your new age brings you luck:)))

29 Dec 2008