Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IS THIS ALLOWED? I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND PRINTABLES TO GET POINTS!    

IS THIS ALLOWED? I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND PRINTABLES TO GET POINTS!

eslman2010
Canada

IS THIS ALLOWED? I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND PRINTABLES TO GET POINTS!

I WAS SENT THIS PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I INAGINE MANY OTHER USER RECEIVED THIS TOO!

(no subject)

Hello,

This is my 1st year teaching young learners 5 to 10. I have no material to share. I would be so grateful if you could send me by e mail some worksheets from the themes colous, numbers, weather, body, house, school, time, daily r, transports, describing people, feelings.... those basic things. I dont have books this year due the crisis :(

Thanks in advance

Hugs

[email protected]

24 Dec 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

there is no rule saying that you cant ask for help. not many teachers have the luck of having materials to give to their students or that help them through the lesson. so is up to you to decide if you want to help or not. i received the same message and being in the christmas spirit i sent her what i had that might help. again you can decide to help or not.

24 Dec 2011     

David Lisgo
Japan

It �s spam and nothing to do with sharing and remember if you are such a gentle and innocent soul, then you should only share your own work and not that of other members. There are millions of worksheets available on the internet for free and no need to send begging letters here.

24 Dec 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I got this message at least 3 times.

24 Dec 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

I also got this message and I �ve sent the person some of the worksheete she wanted. Now, I realize how wrong I was doing that. I asked her why she had chosen me to ask for the worksheets and she didn�t answer. Now, I see she has asked lots of other people for worksheets....She is taking advantage of our good will   to get what she wants. She mentioned the crisis.... For me the crisis has some names: laziness and opportunism.

To that person: Remember-  we like to share but we are not stupid!

A Great Christmas for all!

24 Dec 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

How about a little bit of altruism, philanthropy, eleemosynary in our beneficent, auspicious and propitious souls ;)

Isn �t that the Christmas all about?:)

24 Dec 2011     

jdrc
Spain

This is a cheap way of getting worksheets without making an effort to get new points. This person has 60 points so they can download free worksheets. He or she is taking advantage of us. The spirit of this web is to share not just take. 

25 Dec 2011