Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > some people are just *******    

some people are just *******

eng789
Israel

some people are just *******

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS "#$%^$" �hasn�t been removed for his/her course language?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=154037&random=true#thetop

30 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with you eng789

30 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Talking about weird things, I don�t understand how a member can have 91 points in her/his account and only one worksheet uploaded with 36 downloads :

Where are the other 55 points from? I know it may be not my business but I�m just curious.

Note:The story of the only one uploaded worksheet can be seen by yourself and it�s not upon my reflection

30 Dec 2008     

fletsch
Canada

I have reported it, as I am sure countless other members have.  I am sure Victor will delete this person.  It is completely unacceptable on here.

30 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Which one fletsch?

30 Dec 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

I entirely agree with eng 789.  This type of submission is neither funny, nor clever and shows an incredible immaturity and insensitivity.  Please don�t just remove the worksheet, but ban this person from the site.

30 Dec 2008     

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Hi My Dear friend!

... You are so right, however do not let issues like this get your nerves. I mean this kind of people are just looking for some attention and you are enticing them when you give them value on bloody  nonsense.
Let these people be and just ignore them as well as I do and so do others. What I do is to report them, period.

So do not get mad my friend (^__^) 

30 Dec 2008