Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > bad news    

bad news

miameto
Turkey

bad news

dear friends, the results are declared today. it was negativeCryCry

I would like to thank eveybody who supported me ...
Hug
Life goes on, I will keep on searching Smile

30 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

So sorry to hear that, dear Miameto but you tried it, and that�s very important!!!! the experience of having an exam to get a job is also interesting  You can learn a lot from that for the next interview.

30 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi miameto,
I�m really sorry to hear that you didn�t get the job. I�ve been in your shoes and it�s very dissapointing. But it�s important that you don�t give up. Keep on trying.

30 Dec 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Mehmet,

Keep on trying and never give up because finally you�ll get all the good you deserve.

Best wishes,

MAR Smile

30 Dec 2008     

angelcris
Brazil

Keep on trying! The important thing is not to look back! You are river but, one day, you  will be an ocean, and you know that, deep inside you. Do not give up! Rest now and get ready for the next exam.
Happy 2009!!!!Wink

30 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Well you have a great support line here! We have ALL been in that position, I know I have!
They missed out on  great teacher! Keep positive and while right now it sucks, tomorrow brings new opportunities! :-)

30 Dec 2008     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Sorry to hear the news! But as everybody else says, life goes on. And we gain something from every experience, the main thing is that we never give up!

31 Dec 2008