Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Gaza under attack    

Gaza under attack

tamim
Morocco

Gaza under attack

Hello every body.I invite all my colleagues to shed some light on what�s going on in Gaza these days.
           let�s support those innocent civilians who die in a savage way by the brutal army of "Israel"

30 Dec 2008      

angelcris
Brazil

Tamim,

I know that all over the world many people are praying for the civilians in Gaza.

This is one of my wishes for 2009: the ending of religious prejudice, of wars and a celebration of life and peace.

Do not give up! Never stop believing!Hug

30 Dec 2008     

sedefg�l
Turkey

No more people-from both side- die anymore. But no nation is taking action against this.We-all- just watch. Even I can not watch because my nerves can�t stand such a torment. The nations which do whatever they want in the search for democracy, don�t take precacutions against this violence.
There have to be a stop for his war!

30 Dec 2008     

abdo111b
Morocco

Dear Colleagues,
 killing the innocent people is a very cruel and savage act. Curse upon the criminals. The muslims must act together against the war machines which are  destroying everything...humans,animals,plants..there is something wrong with us...where is love...there is just war and violence...all of us should pray for the innocent people.

30 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I have said before that this should not be a political site   but,  who are the innocent people.

I think that you are all a bit confused.  Hamas has been sending missiles into Israel for forever but no one said poor Israel.  Tell me what other country would allow that kind of aggression against its civilians.

The reason some innocents are being killed is because the Hamas are a bunch of cowards who hide their installations in residential areas with the hope that the Israelis won�t hit them.
Well it is time Israel stopped turning the other cheek and started protecting it�s people. 

I�m happy and proud that Israel is finally defending itself.

No one likes war.  We all hope for peace.  But sometimes there is a price to pay and the Hamas will have to pay is it doesn�t stop its aggression against Israeli civilians.

Wish all of us a happy, healthy and especially peaceful (for all sides) NEW YEAR.

31 Dec 2008     

pirchy
Israel

There is one thing that should be clear: Israel has never wanted to wage war on innocent people. Our only wish is to live peacefully within our borders. If this is not possible, the duty of a country is to protect its citizens. That�s why my wish for the new year is PEACE. It�s high time violence stopped all over the world.

31 Dec 2008     

Khadooy
United Arab Emirates

There is no peace if you want to protect your citizens by killing other citizens-mass killing is not peace... our views of peace totally clashes with is ....and there is not any peace with Isreal...
It is historical known...

31 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

Hey Tamim,

What right do you have to decide who is right and who is wrong?

Is it maybe because you are a self proclaimed hard done by   Muslim?

This kind of message has appeared previously and the writer was told that this is not a political platform. I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN PLEASE RESPECT OUR COMMUNITY.

Your message was as insensitive as mine was. How did you feel when you read it?

31 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

To go one step further, to give you an inkling of what this site is all about, please have a look at the message thread �bad news�.

An old Irish drinking toast sums it up quite nicely I think.

Here�s to you and yours and mine and ours.

And if mine and ours ever comes across to you and yours,

I hope mine and ours will do at least as much for you and yours,

As you and yours has done for mine and ours.

31 Dec 2008     

angryparrot
United Kingdom

There are innocent deaths on both sides, and have been for almost half a century. Please don�t politicise this site- it is meant to be a place of learning, teamwork and reconciliation. As teachers we have the heavy responsibility to make the world a better and fairer place through education for the following generations. We all have our biases but please don�t let these blinker the righteous common goal of teaching and sharing ideas that we are a part of. Remember that hate merely begets hate...break the cycle.

31 Dec 2008     

Safroot
Egypt

hey pinchy and eng
your borders !!!?
i challenge you to tell me where are your borders!!!
israel was planted in palestine and by Britain and it watered by the blood of palestines
since isreal has been planted it has attaked all neighbor countries Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and of course Palestine. Can you tell me where were Isreal " borders " 50 years ago ? Isreal borders changes because Isreal wasn�t in this place and it wants to find a place for its civilins over the dead bodies of other countries . If you want to be sure ask your father Pinchy , Where did we come from before you move to Israel?and he will tell you whose borders you are talking about.

31 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >