Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New workbook and Facebook fame.     

New workbook and Facebook fame.

David Lisgo
Japan

New workbook and Facebook fame.

Hi,

I guess one doesn �t have to be famous to get a mention on Facebook but never-the-less I �m chuffed (pleased). I have been very busy designing my new workbook and it will be published by the end of this month. Can you believe it that some people don �t like worksheets! It �s all that printing that does it.) So I created some workbooks for those people and now I �m using them myself. We cannot ask money for worksheets but parents are usually happy to fork out cash for textbooks.

Do me a favour and click the like button on the Facebook page (if you like my materials, many of which first saw the light of day on this website.) I have heard that it is good for business, but I have no idea how that works. More below.

Best wishes,
David

Blending a Hand

David Lisgo �s CDs containing many hundreds of phonics worksheets, games, puzzles, stories, posters, cards ... These materials have become very widely used in Japan and are strongly recommended. The worksheets are also available in book form for children to use in class or at home.

Teachers/schools from outside Japan or anybody interested in the books need to contact David directly (there is an e-mail link at the top of the �Blending a Hand � page).
  • ltprofessionals.com
    The Blending a Hand CDs contain a vast array of materials for children �s English language classes.

14 Jan 2012      

juliag
Japan

That �s wonderful, David. My warmest congratulationsClap.
I think the more likes you have, the more people are likely to inspect your product and potentially buy it, a bit like  how you �re more inclined to look into a product with 5 stars than 1 on Amazon.
Have a nice Saturday.
Hugs
Julia

14 Jan 2012     

Errie
Japan

Congrats David!

I �ll spread the word to my fellow teachers over here.

14 Jan 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Congratulations, David.

Your work is great and you deserve to be even more famous;o))

Have a great weekend, Michaela

14 Jan 2012     

gilorit
Israel

David,
I admire your work!!
Orit

14 Jan 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

Dear David,
I am not on facebook so I can �t help you with the likes there but judging from what I saw on the �language teacing professionals � site and from what I �ve seen of your work here I am sure the work is very professional as well as original and creative. Congratualtions and success!!

14 Jan 2012     

Montypython
France

Dear David,

Thanks so much for sharing the great news with us!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!:)

Marie

14 Jan 2012     

maryse pey�
France

That is really great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations David !

Hugs from France.

Maryse.

14 Jan 2012     

Greek Professor
Greece

Congrats...all the best...will spread the word...

14 Jan 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi David

Warm, warm Congrats.
I �ll spread the news.

Thanks for all the great job you have been doing.

Hugs

Linda

14 Jan 2012