Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > NO REPLY FROM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATORS REGARDING COMPLAINTS ABOUT WORKSHEETS    

NO REPLY FROM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATORS REGARDING COMPLAINTS ABOUT WORKSHEETS

irenemartinez
Spain

NO REPLY FROM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATORS REGARDING COMPLAINTS ABOUT WORKSHEETS

Dear Members,

A few weeks ago I was reported for  uploading a worksheet id 604069  that someone claimed to have seen in a different site. I wrote back explaining what had happened:

The address to which your moderators refer to
corresponds to the wiki of my department (I �m Head of English in a
state secondary school  in the Madrid
area), where I upload materials I have created for my students to
access.

If you look at the department �s page:
http://inglessoto.wikispaces.com/ - you will see that I am the "Irene"
mentioned on the options to the left.

I have been waiting unsuccesfully for more than 2 weeks for a reply from either the moderators or the admistrator .I am new on the site and maybe these issues take while. I even posted a message in the forum which was kindly answered by a member who explained to me I should have been more caautious and should have included this piece of of information in the description of my activity.

Sadly, I have just received a new message with a  complaint about a different worksheet. I suspect this complaint is based on the same circumstances as the aforementioned activity( although this time I explained in the description that the activity had been uploaded in my wiki).

I am not really sure what to do. I feel a bit defenseless, as my explanations don�t seem to be getting to anyone.
Any advice?

18 Jan 2012      

Apodo
Australia

Did you use this address?

V�ctor Gayol <[email protected]>

18 Jan 2012     

PhilipR
Thailand

Why don �t you include this information in your profile? That way it should be clear you �re also contributing elsewhere.

18 Jan 2012     

David Lisgo
Japan

Dear Irene,

Edit your account. There is a place to put your personal website and in the personal introduction state that some of your materials are also uploaded here http://inglessoto.wikispaces.com/    You state in the introduction to your worksheet "Activity also published in http://inglessoto.wikispaces.com/: " but you don �t say by whom, (published by myself).

Moderators cannot do anything about your removed worksheets, only the administrator can, but perhaps we can do something  about today �s reported worksheet (if it �s not too late).

Regards,
David

One other thing Irene. In the PDF (in wikispaces) you haven�t given a name to the author. Put your name in it as it will help protect your work in future.

18 Jan 2012     

irenemartinez
Spain

Thanks for the advice. I have just changed my profile.
Smile

18 Jan 2012