Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Only enjoy!    

Only enjoy!

Errie
Japan

@Marion,

Multiculturalism should be something to be proud of but for almost 10 years you don �t see much tolerants/cohesion anymore. Also the no-nonsense mentallity is way less than it used to be. Complaining about almost everything seems to be taken over. The list is long but I won �t bother you with it..lol.
The only thing I can say is, that I �m happy living far away from a country that never really looks in the mirror and profiles themself as being a high developed country what is it of course but not as developed as they want you to believe.
I �m Dutch but I �m not proud of my country anymore and believe me when  say that I�m not the only one. It �s sad but true................

27 Jan 2012     

douglas
United States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkywMdbXcs&feature=related
I don �t get the difference..?

27 Jan 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

same same indeed (just the guys are better dancers :)
@errie, as i said, I�ve been away for almost 20 years myself, but compared to where I live now the Dutch seem more open and tolerant.........but this is probably starting to stray from what is appropriate on the forum.....

27 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2