Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Make A Donation    

Make A Donation

novabird1
Canada

Make A Donation

Hello Everyone! Star Is it just me, in that I just noticed it, or is there a, "new," option to make a donation to ESLPrintables on the left hand side of the screen? In any case, I made a donation, as I find this site invaluable.

When I went onto the donation screen, Victor explained that ESLPrintables has become so large that it will need a new server soon. All I know about servers is that they are the main component of a large computer system that handles things like traffic flow/people visiting and using this site, maintains hundreds of thousands files, and has other multi-use functions; one like forums like this. 

ESLPrintables is obviously highly valued by other members, I am sure that many too will think it a good idea to make a donation.

Have a great Monday everyone! Big smile

30 Jan 2012      

maryse pey�
France

Victor has done the changing of servor some weeks ago. It is OK now. Thanks for appreciating our addicting site !

30 Jan 2012