Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Black & White worksheets    

Black & White worksheets

Anna P
Brazil

Black & White worksheets

I have just uploaded two versions of the same worksheet.  The original is coloured and the other version is black & white.  Is that OK to do? What do you think?  Should I delete the black & white version? This is the second time I do that but I want to make sure I�m not doing something wrong.

1 Jan 2009      

Montypython
France

Hi Anna,

I think it�s great because il allows us to choose!

Thanks!!!!!  Smile

Monty

1 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi  Anna ,

I personally think it�s a great idea to upload both colour and BW worksheets. Not everybody wants or can use the beautiful colour ones. You could possibly mention on each of them that the alternative is available.

1 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hello Anna,

I agree with Montypython and dennismychina. I can�t see anything wrong about it. On the contrary, I see it as an extra "service".

Cheers

1 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

I think there is nothing wrong. Don�t worry.

1 Jan 2009     

eda_w
Poland

And I wish there were more b&w alternative worksheets ;)

1 Jan 2009     

soasiglem
France

Hello Anna and a happy new year
I usuaslly print a big worksheet in color for the blackboard and reduced ones in black and white for children as it�s nicer and they love coloring too.
So your idea is a great idea!

1 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Thanks for your replies. I will continue making the two options whenever possible.

1 Jan 2009     

marta_marta
Poland

Hi everybody! I�d like to bring up the subject of uploading two versions of WSs - colour and black and white. I don�t think there is anything wrong in doing so, however, personally I believe  that it�s not neccessary. Colour versions is enough as I think all the printers allow us to choose if we want to print a WS in colour or not. Well, it�s just an idea. 

By the way, I wish a Happy New Year!

2 Jan 2009