Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > NO PAIN,NO GAIN....Is it true?????    

NO PAIN,NO GAIN....Is it true?????

mmargalef
Spain

Vickiii
you are so funny! I love the �tormenting rhyme. We could use it everytime we see a stolen worksheet!

26 Sep 2008     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I�m not the oldest member in this site, but I been since April and the story of stolen worksheets is a never ending one. Please, don�t take things too personal and try to be as kind and friendly as you can. we are not just nicknames, we are people, with feelings. We have to ignore people who offend us and don�t let sadness invade our site. Smile

26 Sep 2008     

katiamp
Brazil

I am a new user here. I�ve been here for one of two months� I�ve read most of the messages you write here. First, let me congratulate you on your work and thank you for sharing your work, your time, and if we think of it, your lives.

Spring�  Thank you very much for all you�ve written. You�re a committed person. Go on and be a good example for the ones who still don�t understand the REAL meaning of this site. Don�t feel bad for the ones whom would/will never �get there�.

As for the downloads, I agree with the ones who say we have to pay attention to what we download here. Though I was wondering if there is a tool to avoid those uploads�  or if  the web designer could/would , as soon as the �cloned� activity is reported, delete it.

Thank you all!Clap

26 Sep 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Pinar
I was not following the whole discussion but it really bothers me to see that someone tries to hurt you.
As far as I know you , through your work, your comments, your mail - I think you are a wonderful person.
Don�t let anyone say different.
You are a great teacher and your contributaions to this site, and to us- teachers, is getting better and better and better....
Cheer up :-0
XOXOXO
Orit

26 Sep 2008     

gilorit
Israel

spelling mistake - I meant "contributions"
Orit
:-)

26 Sep 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Pinar
It is me again - just to add a little something.....

"Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble."

-Arabic Proverb

Orit :-)

26 Sep 2008     

atlantis1971
Portugal

Dearest Spring!

This is my first time here in this forum!

I am a shy and reserved person by nature but ironically teaching is my passion and vocation.

When I read your post I felt so sad because I consider you one of the friendlest people in this outstanding site.
I understand why you feel disappointed, however don�t give up.

Whoever managed to hurt your feelings, certainly doesn�t know anything about what being a good teacher is all about.
I believe that besides teaching English to our students, we also have to teach them to be righteous people. 
Those who want to take advantage of somebody else�s hard work and, when are caught, fight back unpolitely because they can�t face the shameful truth are no example for anyone.

Being honest, hardworking and polite are qualities that are fundamental if you want to feel good with yourself. You are all that and much more.
I always love reading your encouraging and sometimes funny comments and to be very honest last year I was very disappointed with teaching because most of my students just didn�t care.
When I found this fantastic site, it helped me to cheer up and finding inspiration again.

So, Spring, ignore those who don�t deserve you wasting time on them.
Continue to share your cheerfulness and good work with so many teachers all over the world that admire and respect you.

Since this is my first post, I can�t end without thanking Victor for creating this wonderful website and for all his efforts to keep improving it. I know it takes a looooooooooot of time and hard work.

Greetings from the middle of the Atlantic!

26 Sep 2008     

luku
Turkey

this is really sad that she is from our country.
 I have already sent her a comment in Turkish about her rude words that she wrote for pinar ( I could not dare to write in English, she may not find my english enoughTongue)  
she became a premium member I think she should be deleted because it is not fair. sometimes I help people to make them premium members I see that they have sent their own works and it is really nice but not downloaded much so I download it many times it is just a little help to a new fair user.
 but this person is rude and deserves no more words and no help .Thumbs Down
pinar is a kind teacher and I dont think that she deserves such rude words. kisses to you pinar Heart

by the way I hope everyone is fine I really miss making worksheets but I do not have any time I am in a sea of homeworks reports etc. homework jamTongue  I am about to make a worksheet of JAMS are in ASYLUM since 24 hour is not enough for me to do all the things for the schoolLOL

hugs to everyone Hug
Naz �ZDEN

26 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Well Pinar...
Things are very clear to everyone.... As someone wrote CHEER UP!!! There are plenty of friendly people in the site !!!! Don�t feel down just for some sad, unthoughtful and unimportant commentsWink ... Just focus on who you are ... the wonderful person we all knowApprove .... You have received tons of nice and supportive comments...
You know we are all with you....
                                                  HeartHug.... see you aroundHugHeart
                                HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

M. Eugenia

PS I loved Vickiii�s tormenting rhyme!!!!!!!!!

Lyer lyer, paints are on fire... Evil Smile

26 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

Dear my lovely teachers...
I wanna "Thank" everybody who supported me with their encouraging and smiling comments..
Once again I understood that being a member of this site is a great feeling.I see that I have got lots of sincere friends.
Thanks for all your support and I am really sorry to drag you in such a trivial mess.
You are all great teachers but what is more you are all  great people..
I feel very relaxed.
You are right Vickii....
Lyer lyer,paints are on fire....
Lydia...It is very nice of you to write first time on the forum just about the topic about me:)))
And Frenchfrog,Miriam..How about group tap dancing?:)))))
It may  be funny:=)))
Thanks to you all my dear teachers...
I won�t stop fighting against plagiarism...
Show must go on....

27 Sep 2008     

< Previous   1    2