Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Terribly sorry!!!!!!!!!    

Terribly sorry!!!!!!!!!

julytis
Argentina

Terribly sorry!!!!!!!!!

Hi you guys!

Wow I hadn�t read that MES licence agreement, so I didn�t know I couldn�t upload those type of things ...

I�m terribly sorry, really!!! I have used that with students this year so I thought I could upload them...

Really... I�m really really really really sorry!

Hope you can forgive me... I really didn�t know

2 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

What do you refer to, julytis?

2 Jan 2009     

julytis
Argentina

I uploaded six matching exercises yesterday on the topic of food... they had MES pictures on them and they were reported as being stolen because the MES Licence Agreement doesn�t allow you to use their pictures for anything other than to teach your students... I didn�t know this I got to know it when I logged in and saw the comments on my worksheets... which, of course, have been erased (so you won�t be able to see them). And that�s only right... I was just apologizing to all of you because I trully didn�t know I couldn�t upload stuff done with MES pictures... and I felt really bad.
That�s all =P

2 Jan 2009