Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables trivia (2nd part)    

ESLprintables trivia (2nd part)

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hello Charmed One:

Yes, you still have access to printables prior to Jan. 08.  It�s just that you can�t use the search engine to access them.  But I assure you that they are there because I have seen older printables.  It�s just that the dates are changed to start in Jan. of 2008. 

2 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

On the subject of mystery and trivia:
Have you ever checked the date 23rd January 2008? I wonder what�s behind that.

2 Jan 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Thank you Nancy for your reply.

So those can be accessed directly through the user�s name going down to their very first worksheets?

Am I right?

2 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

I just checked January 23, 2008 as Mietz suggested. There are lotsssssssssssssssss of wss.  I guess that�s the day we got a new system.  So that�s some extra information about ESLprintables. As far as I remember I sent my very 1st. ws about a year ago. At that time the website looked very organized and it seemed to me as if it had been there for a while.

2 Jan 2009     

marzenka
Poland

I think that this date is VERY IMPORTANT for all of us and it should be provided on the main page all the time!

3 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I think this site has been here for a long time - because I often dropped by, but wasn�t active until a few months ago.
I�d guess somewhere around 2006.

Libertybelle

3 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Charmed One:

Yes, you can just access older worksheets by putting the user�s name and going to their oldest worksheet. 

3 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

MY GOD
you are all doing your homework.
I suppose, just because I suppose, this is a group work, so, if the other members of the team are working there is no need for me to check.
Well, I have tried but all I managed to get is not different from what has already been posted, I guess only Victor can give a clear answer, but.... he is in such a delay that I wonder if he is not doing his homework too.
Hello, Victor, what have you got for us?
We want to sing " Happy Birthday "
Olinda

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi giovanini and everyone. I have checked you account and your ealier printables is dated January 23rd. Is it possible that  all the old printables were re-dated to that day when the system changed Question

3 Jan 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello girls,

Sorry for posting a new message on the forum, but I didn�t see urs. It wasn�t there on the forum. Anyway, I�m in . I checked my 1st contribution, and it is dated Jan. 27th.

Big kisses,
nebal

3 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2