Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > HELP!!!! I can īt edit or delete my online exercises    

HELP!!!! I can īt edit or delete my online exercises

sonja1985
Austria

HELP!!!! I can īt edit or delete my online exercises

Hello!

Yesterday I tried to make my first online exercise, but there were tons of problems: first I accidentally uploaded an unfinished version and then I couldn īt edit nor delete it anymore. Then I uploaded it again and when another user pointed out to me that there was a typo in it, I tried to edit this version, but once again: No luck. :-( Every time I try to edit something, I can īt save the changes. Instead, this message comes up:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error �80040e14 �

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.1.56-community-log]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near īs DayUPDATED VERSION!!!! Saint Patrickīs Day Song: Choose the correct words �,key � at line 1

/makeagame/sendformchanges.asp, line 554

Can someone please explain to me what is wrong or what I am doing wrong? And how can I edit or delete an online exercise?

Cheers!
Sonja

9 Mar 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
we can use only Internet Explorer for making and editing OEs.  Aren īt you using a different browser? As for deleting it, we cannot do it. If you want to delete an online exercise, you have to ask Victor (the owner of this site) to do it.

Good Luck, Michaela

9 Mar 2012