Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION COMPETITION??    

CAPTION COMPETITION??

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

CAPTION COMPETITION??

Hi, everyone!

I don �t know if I �ve missed anything important concerning the humourous caption competition, but I �ve been wondering for some days about what has happened to it. Why has it stopped? Has it been banned or something of the kind? Hasn �t the winner from the last competion continued the game? Can anyone tell me? Les? Douglas? Mariethe? Anyone, please?

Thanks!

11 Mar 2012      

MoodyMoody
United States

The last I know, I selected mariec as the caption contest winner, and I never saw her post a picture. If you like, I can either post another picture and select a winner, or I can throw it to my second favorite caption, which was posted by apodo.

11 Mar 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi there!

Excellent question Nina! I was wondering about the contest as well....

I suggest one of you start. READY? SET! GO! LOLTongueWink

11 Mar 2012     

mariec
Spain

Sorry my fault, I�ve had a stomach bug and  I was really feeling miserable.

Moody, my apologies.

11 Mar 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

It �s okay with me; I just saw the question and felt impelled to answer it. Sorry you �ve been sick. But now you �re back and you can post a picture!

12 Mar 2012     

mariec
Spain

Thanks Moody!

Here goes! Have fun!

12 Mar 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Oh, no! It �s Monday again!

12 Mar 2012     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

I hope you �re all right now Mariec.

Can I just suggest you start a new forum topic for the competition and re-post the image in there? I think many people will miss it if it �s just kept to a reply in this one. Wink

12 Mar 2012