Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EslPrintables Anniversary ( Who Knowsssssssssss???????)    

EslPrintables Anniversary ( Who Knowsssssssssss???????)

Nebal
Lebanon

EslPrintables Anniversary ( Who Knowsssssssssss???????)

Hello Everybody,

Here I�m again!! What happened to what Tisha proposed??

I went back to my first contribution and it dates back to Jan. 27, but no I think Esl started much earlier. Plz Victor can u reply??? We need to celebrate the anniversary of our website. It means a lot to all of us here.

We need more of you friend to support this project. It�s our birth!!!!

I would like to know who were the first users ( the pioneers after Victor of course).

Big Kisses,
Nebal

3 Jan 2009      

Katia del Pilar
Peru

Yeah! let`s celebrate esl`s birthday!!
As a great website, it should be a great celebration too!!!  don`t you think?

3 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Absolutely! I couldn�t agree with you more! We must throw a party! Smile 
Maybe its anniversary is January 22, the day Victor uploaded his first worksheet!

Hug
mena

3 Jan 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Well Mena, I�m ready to bake a very delicious cake. I�ll send u the recipe. We can prepare the same cake and eat it as if we were together in the same party. What do u think friends??

But still we need to know the exact date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Nebal, I was thinking you would send me a piece of cake, but.... back to the kitchen I am sent!!! LOL

Maybe the site has two anniversaries, like the Queen! One on January 22nd - when the new system started, so they say, and the other one  sometime during 2006 as some members have mentioned. I can�t say! I only became a member on October 5th 2008, when I first heard from it. And I�m really proud to be part of such a wonderful community of ESL teachers, so I would really like to know how it all started.

Good night to you!

3 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Everyone:

I believe the old printables were re-dated because in my system I show worksheets in late 2006.  That means we can have two birthday parties.  The birth and the re-birth. Tongue  And lots and lots  of cake   Thumbs Up.  I would also like to know how this fantastic site all started.

3 Jan 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

I don�t know Giovanni???!!!

But i like the birth and rebirth idea!!!Clap

We�ll wait for more !!!

Have A Nice Day Hearts

3 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi y�all (as they say in Texas),

Great idea to get a cake recipe so we all bake the same cake.
I guess we�re  going to be patient and waint until we hear from Victor to learn more about eslprintables.

3 Jan 2009