Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > private messenger as a download link    

private messenger as a download link

marie.marron
Spain

private messenger as a download link

Hello everybody!
I was looking for some books and I came across something that worries me! In the site Rapid Library (that google offered me when I put the name of the book) I found as a source www.eslprintables.com/privatemessenger/inbox.asp
So I�m wondering how come a ESLP private messenger can be a source of a link? Aren�t our messages private? When I click it takes me to my own messenger, but if I put a link to some other user, can it appear in some other place without my knowledge?
Here you have a link so you can see for yourselves, the forth book from the top  http://rapidlibrary.com/files/primary-communication-box-pdf_ulzxqr9xqqiyon.html

Have a nice day,
Mariana

14 Mar 2012      

Apodo
Australia

The link took me to my ESLprintables private mailbox too. The page also had a link to my Facebook account.
I have no answer to your questions, just more questions of my own.

14 Mar 2012     

Anna Anna
Ukraine

WOW!!! I have the same situation with this link!! I opened my private messenger box!!!Shocked

14 Mar 2012     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

The same happened to me...
I believe this is serious.... Our privacy has been invaded....

Victor, can you help?

Regards

14 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Same here! It opens my PM box!

14 Mar 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Exactly the same!Wacko

14 Mar 2012     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hello ladies,
I�m not an expert on websites, but I don�t think your privacy is in danger. Wink When you click on the link, your inbox opens only because you are logged in. When you log out and click on the link, your inbox is not opened. Try it!
Nevertheless, I think something is wrong. Stern Smile

14 Mar 2012     

victor
Spain

There is no problem with that.
It �s just a link to eslprintables PM box. If you are logged in, you �ll see your own messages. Otherwise, you �ll see nothing at all. But nobody will be able to see other people �s messages.

14 Mar 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi!
I see there have been some changes in the site. I wonder why I can �t click on the options newest first or most downloaded first when looking for a ws or powerpoint. It was really useful.

14 Mar 2012     

olgavillanua
Spain

Hi everybody

When I try to search �only recent contributions � (let �s say �level intermediate �), a message gets displayed on the screen that reads: "Please enter something in the contents field", and obviously it doesn �t allow me to see the only recent contributions page. It has been happening to me since yesterday.

14 Mar 2012