Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Let ´s Get the Students to be Pen-friends with Each Other...    

Let ´s Get the Students to be Pen-friends with Each Other...

w3hw3t
Turkey

Let ´s Get the Students to be Pen-friends with Each Other...

Hello my Colleagues,
I am an English teacher of 6th,7th and 8th class students in Turkey.I have been having trouble in teaching English,mostly because they don �t find English interesting.I will try to find pen-friends for them so maybe they will be more interested in English lesson.I �d like to find some colleagues who want to try it as well..Should you have the same idea,i will be glad about to get reply.In my each class there are 30 students.If u think it will be beneficial,Please let me know.Let´s try it.
Thanks from now on.
Mehmet,Turkey 
It is great to be a part of this site

14 Mar 2012      

briyi
Peru

Hi!! I �m interested in getting some e-mail pals for my students, they are in 6th grade. I have about 45 students, They have an elementary level and just now we are learning to write e-mails. So, I think it would be great if your students and mine could get in touch.
I �m from Peru, in South America our mother tongue is Spanish. 
I �ll be waiting for your reply.

15 Mar 2012     

jhoe
China

Dear Memet,
 I �m very much interested in pen- friends for my students. I have more than 30 student �s in different levels. You can PM me with your students profile and I will let my students choose which one do they like to pen- friends if possible kindly attached photos and we will do thesame thing on our side.  We are in China.

15 Mar 2012     

w3hw3t
Turkey

Hey thank u very much for both replies.I �am glad about that.Okay.that will be a nice work i think,but the problem is some of my students dont have internet at their home.And if i give the opportunity to them who has only internet,i think it makes me an unfair teacher so i dont want it.But if you r interested,we start with letters,i can have the letters from my all students,and post to your school in one pack.i think it wont be too much expensive.If u do the same it would be great to me.If give me the number of your students,i can start sending to you.and i will let u know on the letter,the age and sex of the students.So we can match them what kind do they want.Jhoe n briyi i have enough students for both of u,but i am paling to give chance to the class who gets good grades :) so it will a motivater for them.

15 Mar 2012     

peitieiros
Spain

Hello.
I�m an English teacher in Spain. My students are in 6th grade. I�ve got about 25 pupils. I�m very interested in your project. I�ll be waiting for your reply.

17 Mar 2012     

stessenspaola
Argentina

HI I teach english in a public school and my SS ae in 7th gade. I also thimk that this activity will be vey motivating fo them. Well I �ve 3 goups of 23 students each so if you �e inteested send me a messege please.
Thanks in advance,
Paola

13 Apr 2012     

English-Castle
Hong Kong

Dear Principal/teacher,

Many of our pupils love to communicate in English so we are looking for ways to be able to communicate with other students all around the world.  

Our address is,

English Castle Language School,
The Waterside, Gfl 2-5
15 On Chun Street,
Ma On Shan,
Hong Kong

Tel (852) 2631 3661

Look forward to hearing from you wherever you are.

English Castle Pupils

www.englishcastle.edu.hk

5 Jul 2012