Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > So impressive..I just wanna cry from happiness...    

So impressive..I just wanna cry from happiness...

spring
Turkey

So impressive..I just wanna cry from happiness...

Today I woke up to a very cold morning but  seeing your lovely wishes something hot flew into my heart and everywhere became warmer.

For about a year you (excellent teachers,amazing friends) have taught me many wonderful things.I shared very special moments of mine with you.I have always called you �family�

And you are indeed...Every new day started or finished with you. I hardly spent a day without visiting this site.At first,my aim was to share printables in here but then everything changed.

I found myself missing my friends here.I found myself wondering about my friends when I didn�t hear from them.I became upset with your sorrows or smiled by joining your happiness.

And you my dear dear friends�

You are making my day more wonderful by standing with me.

I am so thankful to you.

I haven�t experienced anything like this before. People all around the world are wishing me happiness.Now I see that I am a very rich girlJ

Nothing can replace my these very moments.

I love you all my fellows.

Thank you very much.It is a pleasure to know you.I just wanna say more but I am really speecless�

Pinar.

3 Jan 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Glad  u r my friend.
Greek Professor

3 Jan 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Happy Birthday Dear Pinar!
I certainly agree with you, it�s so glad to have such a big and caring extended family around the world.  My best wishes for you on this very special day.

A big hug,
Eva

3 Jan 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

The best for you on this special date

Love,
Patricia

3 Jan 2009     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

Happy Birthday to the sweetest teacher in Turkey!!! May all your dreams come true!!!

3 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Happy Birthday Pinar:  The best to you on this special day.  Thank you for all
of your contributions and information you have shared with us.  You do have a
special family within this community. 

3 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

3 Jan 2009     

Malvarosa
Spain

I just want to say Happy birthday dear Pinar, I like reading your comments on my worksheets because they are always so beautiful!

3 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hug Happy Birthday, my Dear Spring Hug

The Spring Fair

Hugs and Hugs
Olindalima

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Doesn�t the girl in the picture look like Pinar?

3 Jan 2009     

ana m
Spain

I am not very used to chatting at this forum. However, today, I would like to wish you a happy birthdy Pinar. I agree with you that this is a wonderful site full of wonderful people.

3 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >