Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please stop downloading Anacarla´s worksheet" They are stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Please stop downloading Anacarla´s worksheet" They are stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drikasfvr
Brazil

Please stop downloading Anacarla´s worksheet" They are stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I�m very upset because I saw that some of my worksheets were stolen today! The following "member" got many points using MY worksheets. I am really sad!

These are mine:

and

the ones above are STOLEN by Anacarla:

She doesn�t deserve the points she�s got! It�s a shame!

3 Jan 2009      

JUANBEGI
Spain

we�ll have to tell V�ctor about this. Don�t worry. Tell the webmaster.

3 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

If someone were going to steal someone else�s worksheets, you�d think they would go way back in time and take one of the older WS that might have been forgotten.  These two WS are only about 2� weeks apart, which makes me think that this person is incredibly absent-minded (read: stupid) or has somehow made a very, very big mistake. Confused

Libertybelle

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Let me correct you, lisa, It�s not 2 1/2 weeks, but 10 days ago!!!!!! It�s more... than you say. I absolutely agree with you.

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Something i don�t understand ,she has only 5 points and doesn�t have access to the premium download s,so how has she been able to take them?It�s a shame to steal someone else work.

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I thought the same as you, Lina and Sylvie, but then I considered the following:

If I�m not mistaken, you need to become a premium member to download 30 contributions for free a day, but if you have a few points, you can download up to that number of wss.

If that is not the case, this member may have multiple accounts.

3 Jan 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Damielle is right - as soon as you get points you can start downloading.

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

I have 15  copies to mark and I have an exam at the end of the month and I �m short of time for my revision,study to be honest!!

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

For you Sylvie.....

3 Jan 2009     

lina70
France

Yes Sylvie the famous french capes!! thank you for the "m..." I really need itWink

3 Jan 2009