Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need help with downloading and accounting for points    

need help with downloading and accounting for points

marciadnr
Portugal

need help with downloading and accounting for points

Hi!

Why can�t I download any more printables if I have contributed with 12 new worksheets to the site?

I had contributed with 5 or 6 worksheets previously and had received 9 points. Therefore, I was allowed to download 9 sheets/printables. But since yesterday every time I try to download it says �you have 0 points� �you have already downloaded 9 printables for your points�, yet People are downloading my printables and I am not gaining any points, how come?

marciadnr

P.S. So far I have gained 129 points from download, so why can�t I download and why does my account keep saying I only have 9 points???

Help me please.

3 Jan 2009      

atsitab
Portugal

I think you need to wait until your worksheets are downloaded.  As far as I know. You don�t get points just uploading workshets.  They have to be downloaded by people! And it takes time for you to get the points.  I�ve put 13 new worksheets since the 1st of January.  Altogether they were downloaded 30 times and I still have no points from those worksheets. I have to be patient and wait.

Happy New Year to you!

Ana

3 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

be patient, you�ll get your points tomorrow

3 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear marciadnr,

atsitab and JUANBEGI have already explained it to you but you have to read FAQ (on top right of this home page) to get more information

3 Jan 2009     

germanlan
Spain

Wait until midnight, that is, after 24h and you�ll see how your points change. Only then you�ll be able to download as many worksheets as points you got. So be patient

3 Jan 2009