Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SPRING´S WAY OF SPEAKING IS VERY RUDE...!!!     

SPRING´S WAY OF SPEAKING IS VERY RUDE...!!!

tormenta (means snowstorm in Italian)
Turkey

SPRING´S WAY OF SPEAKING IS VERY RUDE...!!!

Hello to everybody,

This is my first and I think it will be my last message to the board.I accepted that,I made a big mistake.And I apologize from ICHA TEACHER.The day before yesterday I uploaded a worksheet about "daily activities"which was prepared by ICHA,like mine worksheet.After the comments,I realized that I sent the wrong one.And I deleted it urgently.I didn�t get any points.But now I�m not only sorry,but also very very angry.Angry SPRING sent me ridiculuous messages in Turkish,and belive me that they were very rude messages.She doesn�t know the way of speaking exactly.You know her as a polite person,but indeed  she isn�t.And also I think she doesn�t show you.She needs an urgent help.Another person whose name is UNIQUETEK stole the two of my worksheets.It is very clear.You can understand easily by looking their dates.But I didn�t send any message to him.If he steals,he gets points only in here.Not in life !!! I think in that way...

26 Sep 2008      

tormenta (means snowstorm in Italian)
Turkey

no,only one of my worksheets...

26 Sep 2008     

frenchfrog
France

I am so sorry for you!!!! It must be terrible to be both blind and suffering from Alzheimer�s disease....

I say �blind� because when you upload a printable, you have a preview of it. You should have seen it was Icha�s worksheet you were uploading not your work...
I say "Alzheimer�s disease" because of the words you left on Karen�s most downloaded worksheet (you left the same comment on other members� worksheets as well): "I couldn t remember it was mine worksheet or any other s"...

So please, do not push it! Your explanations are more than unconvincing.
We have known Spring for quite some time now. We ALL know she is incapable of what you are accusing her.

Frenchfrog

26 Sep 2008     

luku
Turkey

I am sorry for you too.

because I read the turkish comments by both pinar and you under your worksheet and I know turkish since I am a Turk, the rude one is you tormenta you do not know the WAY OF SPEAKING as you said. I can transtlate all the sentences that both of you have written so everbody can see what I read. so everyone can see who is rude. you wrote like a child who is trying to be right I couldnt believe that you are a teacher!

please do not waste our time for such things and I hope you will do something good for you and us, what about just log out and do not log in until you upload your own works.we will download your original works willingly.

NAZ �ZDEN

26 Sep 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

I totally agree with Frenchfrog and with luku. I can understand German and what you wrote is very offensive, rude and hurting. If you want to be respected (I think no one insulted you)you should show respect first. You act like a litlle child trying to convince the rest no matter the way. We are grown ups, we are here to share, to give, to respect but no to be abused. Please let�s bring things back to the good mood.
Pinar I�m very sorry for all this mess. I felt all the offenses as if they were made to me. But as I said before: you are one of the most valuable members and we want you here.

26 Sep 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I find the use of any language but English here really inappropriate!!!

Being German - I was capable of making sense of tormenta�s German comments in the discussion under one of his/ her worksheets. The German is certainly not good enough for the "very good" s/he claims!
Also - the comments - appart from being grammatically incorrect - were downright rude! Whatever there was going on in Turkish, from a German point of view, it�s certainly time for some apologies from tormenta here!

In the meantime - let�s get back to being peaceful and creative and to the wonderful ENGLISH language!!!

26 Sep 2008