Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My apologies!    

My apologies!

mena22
Portugal

My apologies!

Gooe evening to you all! So GSmileSmileD to be able to log in!!!

I�ve been told (Thanks a lot my dear damielle!) my answer to libertybelle�s post (Spelling mistakes) late last night was posted 4 times. I�m really sorry, I had no idea! The only thing I know is that the site was soooo slow. I could neither upload my worksheets nor send messages, or so I thought!

This morning when I tried to log in I felt like throwing my computer out of the window, but now I�m glad I didn�t, because, after all, there was nothing wrong with it! LOL  My dear friend Silke would say "You little addict!" and she�d be absolutely right! Shame on me! Wink

A good evening to you all! And for those who like the Portuguese go back to school tomorrow, Good Work!

mena

4 Jan 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hello Mena:

You are not the only one who felt like throwing their  computer out the window.  How can one become so addicted to a site.  I haven�t been this addicted to anything since I first tasted chocolates.  Thanks to Victor we are once again eslprintable  junkies.  We in Canada are also returning to work tomorrow.  Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

4 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Mena

No need to apologize. It�s not like you did it on purpose. I�m back at work tomorrow but it�s a day without students.
Have a great week too!

4 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

N0 problem Mena - it can happen to anyone!
Hugs
L

4 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

You�re all so very kind to me! Thank you so much! No Silke, I didn�t think of it - deleting the other 3 posts. I�m going to do it right now!Smile 

Good night! Sleep tight!

5 Jan 2009