Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Finding Nemo    

Finding Nemo

falafel
Tunisia

Finding Nemo

Hi dear friends. I need the full movie of Finding Nemo. I have tried many times to download it but I couldn �t. I was able to download just some parts of it and I have the french one. I really need the English movie . I would be grateful if one of the members of this site can send me the full movie. I will send you my e-mail address if so. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

20 Apr 2012      

libertybelle
United States

Falafel - you can buy it really cheap on Amazon Uk.
Otherwise, hacking a film is theft.

You might be able to download it cheap on Itunes too.

20 Apr 2012     

falafel
Tunisia

Sorry Liberty Belle. I think you haven �t understood my question. . I have already bought the French version because French is our second language and it is impossible to find the English one here. Besides, I am going to use it with my pupils in class, I am not going to sell it. That �s why, I asked my friends in this site to send me a copy if they own one and not to steal a copy for me .

20 Apr 2012     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks to all the people who have sent me a PM and special thanks to Xiaokugua for being helpful.

20 Apr 2012     

nourelhouda1
Tunisia

Hi , falafel 
I �m interested in the Nemo movie English version too , can you send it to me too and thanks in advance ;here �s my e-mail  [email protected]
Have a nice day 
Nour

20 Apr 2012     

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

Hi falafel
I have a dvd of the movie in English.If you didn �t manage to have acopy just send your e_mail and i �ll send you the copy.

20 Apr 2012     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you very much for being so helpful.

20 Apr 2012     

Samia Salem
Tunisia

Hi falafel
I really need this movie to teach lesson 4 let �s watch a film. Would you mind sending it to me, please? Here is my e-mail address: [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

20 Apr 2012     

sirinaa
Tunisia

Hi every one.Idesperately need this movie too. could you please send it to me?!! thanks in advance: [email protected]

20 Apr 2012