Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Goodbye, Farewell...    

Goodbye, Farewell...

jecika
Serbia

6 Jan 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Good luck Vicki, Take care and be Happy !!

HugHug

7 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have not known you for long but your contributions were always spot on, whether it was grammar points or basically being a compassionate cool person in the community!!!!!
I do hope you pop in here and there! I am a bit envious as you will be able to eat all the steak and cheese pies, REAL fish and chips and of course CHEEZELS that you desire!!!!
Take care! Best wishes for your future adventures!

xx Rochelle

7 Jan 2009     

alve
Spain

www.pageplugins.com
My best wishes,
ALVE

7 Jan 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Dear Vicki!

We will all miss you and your awesome comments and posts! You ARE a fantastic person, dear kiwi friend!!! Don�t forget us!! We won�t!! THANK YOU once more for being part of this great family!

Lots of love and...

again...

7 Jan 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

What else is there to say!!!  Go on, get lost and come back soon.  Keep in touch and add a bit of your spice to the esl dabate, we don�t want you getting too rusty and settled teaching those cute little kids.  God Bless.

Michael

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

7 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I�ll miss you vickii! I hope your return home is wonderful & brings a whole new appreciation of the wonderful land that is New Zealand. Do keep in touch - I�m sure we�ll all appreciate your insight & wit from time to time.

Best wishes,
ab

7 Jan 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thank you to everyone who has left me so many wonderful messages in my inbox, as comments on my last sheet and on this forum.  You are all so wonderful - and really know how to make a girls heart glow!

7 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2