Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

fletsch
Canada

Stolen worksheets

When I was looking through the new contributions for today, I came across a stolen worksheet on recycling.  The member that copied the worksheet is pearlroach

The user that did the original worksheet was hhgan and the original worksheet can be found at:

I also found that another member Hula had also copied this worksheet on December 2 /08 and got 13 points for it.

In my opinion, the 13 points should be given to the original author of the worksheet - hhgan.  I have reported both stolen worksheets, but just curious what you guys think,

Fletsch

8 Jan 2009      

fletsch
Canada

BTW - the original worksheet was by member hhagan, not hhgan

8 Jan 2009     

nadine85
Argentina

Good that you reported it Fletsch. I�ve found another stolen worksheet today!

The member who stole it is msfarzan. And I think he has done it before, but the ws was removed... Can you believe it?

I agree with you. Those 13 points should be given to the real creator of the ws and the member who stole it should be banned from the site.

Take care!

8 Jan 2009